Local anesthetic ointment can relieve pain and relieve pain in the skin area before any tattoo, permanent makeup, eyeliner, eyebrows, lips, mesotherapy, fillers, tingling and waxing. Features: 1. No pain.
2. Local anesthesia cream.
3. Maximum strength.
4. Pleasant skin.
5. For external use only.
6. Non-oily and water-based.
7. Up to 1-6 hours. (Different parts, different time of anesthesia) How to apply: 1. Thoroughly clean the area receiving tattoos or laser treatment with alcohol and cotton balls. Almost do not wipe the area to prevent the dead skin from falling off. Completely dry the area.
2. Apply 2 to 3 mm. Apply the thickness of the cream thoroughly to the area.
3. Eyebrows: Cover with plastic wrap for 20-25 minutes, deep anesthesia for 1-2 hours
Lips: Cover the area with plastic wrap for 20-30 minutes, deep anesthesia for up to 1-2 hours
Eyeliner: Cover the area with plastic wrap for 20 minutes , Deep anesthesia for up to 1-2 hours for body
tattoos: Cover the area with plastic wrap for 50-60 minutes, and deep anesthesia for 4-6 hours.
4. Keep the plastic wrap until the professional removes it before the operation.
In order to avoid burns, ask guests every 5 minutes for more than 30 minutes!
The time for the second anesthesia should not be too long, just 3 minutes.