Different specifications are used in different situations:
1. It is recommended to use 0.25mm-0.5mm long microneedles for wrinkles, moisturizing and lightening.
2. To remove stretch marks (scar lines, obesity lines), it is recommended to use 1mm-1.5mm long microneedles
3. It is recommended to use 1.5mm-2.0mm long microneedles for hair growth
4. To remove red blood streaks, 0.2-mm-0.3mm long microneedles are recommended for the eyes
5. It is recommended to use 1mm-1.5mm microneedles for rosacea, pit scars, acne pits and scar repair
6.1.5mm is not recommended for personal use, but leave it to a beauty salon
The operation method of Microneedle Mesotherapy:
1. Clean the nursing area (cleanser)
2. Microneedle cleaning (use 75% alcohol or saline, ultraviolet light).
3. Wash the parts requiring care with saline
4. Gently roll a piece of the area to be treated with a microneedle (no need to use freeze-dried powder or corresponding essence)
5. The anesthetic cream can be applied according to the length of the microneedle used, until the anesthesia takes effect (refer to the introduction of anesthetic cream for anesthesia usage)
6. After the anesthetic cream takes effect, roll a piece of microneedle lightly (no need to cooperate with freeze-dried powder or corresponding essence)
7. Dissolve the freeze-dried powder and start using microneedle rolling care (need to cooperate with freeze-dried powder or corresponding essence)
8. Operate each part for 8-15 minutes, the order of facial operation: forehead-right face-left face. If conditions are available, it is best to drip freeze-dried powder or corresponding essence while piping.
9. After the operation is finished, apply a special ice mask, about 30 minutes to complete (note: can not rinse with water)
10. Do not touch the operating part with clean water within 6-8 hours to prevent infection