Topical Anesthetic Cream for pain relieve the skin area before getting any kind of painful procedures such as tattooing, permanent make up, eye liner, eyebrow, lip, mesotherapy, filler, percing and waxing.
1. No Pain In Mind .
2. Topical Anesthetic Cream .
3. Maximum Strength .
4. Insensible Skin Fast .
5. For External Use Only .
6. Non-Oily And Water-Based .
7. Up to 1-6 Hours Numb. （Different parts, different anesthesia time）
How To Apply:
1. Clean the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment thoroughly with rubbing alcohol and cotton ball. Rub the area hardly for dead skin to came off. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a 2~3 mm. thickness of cream to the area thoroughly.
Eyebrows:Cover the area with plastic wrap for 20-25 minutes,deep anesthesia up to 1-2hours
Lips :Cover the area with plastic wrap for 20-30 minutes,deep anesthesia up to 1-2hours
Eyeliner:Cover the area with plastic wrap for 20 minutes,deep anesthesia up to 1-2hours
Body Tattoo:Cover the area with plastic wrap for 50-60 minutes,deep anesthesia up to 4-6hours
4. Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
To avoid burns,ask the guests every 5 minutes for more than 30 minutes! The time for the second anesthesia should not be too long, just 3 minutes.
Use of a protective film with application is recommended.