The kit is designed to provide owners with the information and tools necessary to repair small damage in laminated glass automotive windshields.
This kit can only be used for bullseye, cobwebs, star damage and some combinations of ruptures, less than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. The kit cannot repair surface pits greater than or equal to
The crack is more than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
• If damage (as described by ROLAGS) is in the driver's main view (DPVA), the owner's windshield should be inspected by a professional glass service technician to determine if the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
This kit can be used to repair a variety of damage.
• It may not be possible to repair the full optical clarity of the glass with this kit.
Instructions for use
Prepare the surface:
• In the event of damage, cover the area with scotch tape to prevent moisture and dust from entering the damaged area.
Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
• Do not perform repairs in direct sunlight.
The ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). If the vehicle is in a hot or cold environment, allow enough time to adjust to the temperature.
• The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
• Do not allow the resin to come into contact with automotive paint, wiper blades or plastic trims as this may cause damage. Not all damage can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
important! To reduce the risk of chemicals coming into contact with your skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
The kit fixes a bull's eye crack or debris
Quantity: 2ML filling material syringe
Curing time (time required for the filler to fully cure): at least 30 minutes