Established in late 2010 and has been a prominent online fashion destination in Cambodia ever since. Search for apparel, footwear, bags, accessories, or beauty products just within your screen and at your fingertips. Our customer service is ready to answer your questions in almost any waking hour. We redefine fashion shopping experience in Cambodia.
CONTACT US & BUSINESS COOPERATION
Be our supplier. Please email us at [email protected]
We are always open to working with new suppliers. Your products will be
(1) in all of our stores,
(2) on L192.COM (desktop and mobile),
(3) on app mBuy on Play Store and App Store, and
(4) on our social media pages.
LITTLE FASHION PRIVACY STATEMENT
We only collect and use your personal information as specified below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at [email protected]
LITTLE FASHION does not sell, share or trade customers' personal information collected online with third parties.
When you create a LITTLE FASHION account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from our online services
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on LITTLEFASHION website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can contact us at [email protected]
or call 016955505 to unsubscribe from marketing information.
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on LITTLE FASHION website.
When you visit LITTLE FASHION, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in LITTLE FASHION you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
LITTLE FASHION reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]